Question

I Can't Add My Apple Music Account to my New Sonos Five.

• 15 October 2020
  • 3 replies

I’ve added several other services such as pandora, iheartradio, amazon music but I cannot add my apple music account.  Any suggestions???  I have an iphone 10XS Max.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @fireman1000, Thank you for reaching out, and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear that you can’t add Apple Music on your iPhone XS Max. I want to ask questions to further check on this issue. 

• Are you getting any error message adding Apple Music on your iPhone?
  • Are you a Beta IOS user?
  • What is the IOS version of your iPhone?
  • Have you tried to add it to another controller device if it will work?

Answers to those questions will certainly help us check what could be causing this issue.

Let us know what you have in mind with the advice above.

The Sonos community is always here to help.

I am a beta user and completely forgot that fact, so that may be the problem.  I did try it with my wife’s phone after calling support and I’m in but I can’t see any of my music.   I will cancel the beta function and in the meantime, what else can I try?

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @fireman1000, thanks for the update. So that may be causing this issue of not being able to add Apple Music. Kindly try it on another controller, which is not a Beta user. Remove and readd the Apple Music account and check if that will work.

If there is anything else I can do for you, please, don’t hesitate to let me know.

The Sonos community is always here to help.