Answered

How do I turn off speakers on Sharp Aquos Model # LC-60LE810UN

• 3 July 2019
  • 3 replies

I have the Playbar connected directly to TV using the optical cable provided. I have Verizon Fios and was able to program remote to adjust Playbar volume but no matter what setting I choose on TV, I can not shut the tv speakers off completely. Anyone have any ideas?
icon

Best answer by controlav 3 July 2019, 15:07

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23
Page 29 of the user manual says the speakers will be disabled if Output Select is set to Variable.
Thanks, I don't see that choice under Output Select. I may have gotten another solution after digging through some Sonos info by programming my cable remote differently.

My tv is a Sharp Aquos LC-60LE845U and I had a hard time finding where to change the Output Select to Variable instead of Fixed but I finally found it under System Options then select Terminal Settings then select Output Select and then select Variable.  This turned my internal speaker off and allowed me to use my tv remote to control my Sonos Playbar conected to the tv at the Digital Audio Output.