how do i delete a room

• 30 December 2018
  • 7 replies

how do i delete a room

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
You can't - or, more the point, shouldn't need to. If you just unplug the speaker and it'll disappear from the application. Is that what you were after?
Userlevel 3
Badge +2
Have done all that!!!! and Room 1 and also Room 2 are still on the app, and one of my Sonos 1's goes to one room, while the other Sonos 1's goes to the other room.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, mcdonald44. I'm sorry, I'm not sure I understand. You have 4 speakers total, have unplugged two, but all 4 still appear, and two have swapped names in the application?
Edward, go here for this whole, strange, saga,
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Ah, I think I understand now. You want to use them both in one room. You need not "delete a room", that's where the confusion stemmed from, I think. You can pair them by following the instructions here.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Sorry, Ratty. I was writing my response at the same time you were writing yours. Hopefully the advice above is correct but by the looks of that thread, I'm not sure it is.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I've just read through that thread extensively. I think it would be best to get in touch with us via telephone, as has been suggested. We look forward to hearing from you.