Answered

help with My Sonos album limit

• 5 February 2023
  • 6 replies

I’m using Sonos with URC to digitally distribute music throughout house. However, when I try to add albums to My Sonos through my Spotify now, it’s says “unable to add to My Sonos. There are no empty slots remaining.” Any ideas? Bc I’m confused. It let me add about 25 Albums but now it’s full?

icon

Best answer by Mr. T 5 February 2023, 16:35

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

There is a limit of, I think, 43 items total in Sonos Favorites (which is where My Sonos maps).

Instead use Playlists, either Sonos playlists or Spotify playlists. The limits on those are much larger and less likely to be hit.

To add to what @controlav mentions, I have seen it mentioned in the community here that there is 10,000 track limit across ALL the ‘My Sonos’ tab playlists, so playlists, rather than individual items are perhaps a better option to choose.

Think you both! I am new to this. So, I could maybe just take 2 or 3 entire albums and put them together on 1 big playlist and get around this?

Userlevel 7

Think you both! I am new to this. So, I could maybe just take 2 or 3 entire albums and put them together on 1 big playlist and get around this?

Yes, that would work.

When I previously hit the limit for My Sonos, I created playlists with albums by the same artist, so had maybe 4 or 5 albums which then only took up 1 space, rather than 4 or 5.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

push

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Push what?