grouping

• 19 August 2018
  • 5 replies

i have 2 sonos ones with alexa and a play one. I have always grouped them together but now only the play one and one of the sonos ones will group not all 3

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Now we just need to wait until tomorrow when the forum staff is working again. Or, if you wanted, you could try the 24/7 folks on twitter or Facebook: contact Sonos
Ok thank you... I check and all the volume is up...
System diagnostic number is 1180896923
Ah, then I'd be wondering if you just need to check the volume settings on the controller app. While you've got all three grouped and playing, tap on the "volume" bar, which should expand into 3 different volumes, one for each room, and one for the whole group. Double check that the "missing" room is turned up enough.

And as for the diagnostic, you need to post the number here, or call in to Sonos with it. They won't automatically get back to you unless you provide them the number in some other fashion.
Yea all 3 show up and all group together but for some reason only 2 will play... I just submitted a system diagnostic but this is first time I’m doing it so not sure how it works. Thank you for help!
There shouldn't be a reason why you can't group all 3 from within the Sonos controller app. Do all three show up? What happens when you attempt to group them?

You can't do grouping with voice control at this point, it requires the controller app.

You may also want to submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of replicating this issue, and contact Sonos to discuss it. There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.