Answered

Grouped rooms for alarms

• 17 April 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi everyone. I'm using the Sonos app on Android. I simply want my morning alarm to play radio everywhere in my flat. But the group's aren't appearing when I go to set the alarm. I check 'include grouped rooms' but they don't appear. If I go out and come back in, it is unchecked. If I go to groups, the group's I've created aren't in there, but they are if I am playing music?

I have a Move (based in one room), a One SL in one room; and a Beam and 2 X One SLs grouped as 'Lounge' for my TV in the living room. So that comes up fine but is more a group for surround sound rather than a bunch of speakers IYKWIM.

I have a group called 'Everywhere' but it isn't showing even when grouped rooms' is ticked, and I just want it to play everywhere when I wake up. Not the end of the world but annoying daily...

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 17 April 2021, 16:00

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Your preset Groups will not be listed under Alarms, but if you have “Include Grouped Rooms” enabled, the alarm should play out of all the rooms that are grouped with the speaker you select for the alarm.