Question

getting rid of the lot

• 19 September 2020
  • 2 replies

After grappling with the ridiculous app, multiple crashes, a beam that doesn’t work and misaligned sound with my TV I have finally decided to pack the whole lot up and sell it.  
Sonos, I’m afraid to tell you in 2020 your **** digital experience doesn’t cut it compared to your competitors.

the support is dreadful, the system can’t cope with a mesh network, it’s just all in all an expensive pile of waste

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Care to explain your issues and see if we can help or are you just content to roll a grenade into the room?

Badge

Grenade?  haha.  Ironically I know how he feels...except with me it was Bose wireless components--total crap.  I went with Sonos, and except for the bothersome problem of Sonos One’s being unable to LOOP Amazon sleep app sounds, my Sonos systems have given me no serious problems.  I LOVE my Sonos...would be nice if they recognized Android phones, though:)