Forest Sounds Station

• 22 June 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge

This is a community question.  
My wife found an internet site, trees.fm, that offers forest sounds - birds chirping and such. I was able to add it via the URL to my “TuneIn”, but it would not load.

I can accept that. 
Question: Does anybody have such a site on their Sonos? Don’t want rain, or oceans, or babbling brooks or running water.

sorry for the goofy question. Thank you if you can guide me.

Sonos S1 Play:1

Tracy

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

I used to use Calm for that, but they blocked it off for only their paying customers. I think I ended up finding another one by doing a search on iHeart radio, or something along those lines. I was using the search term “thunderstorm”, but I’d imagine you could come up with something like “nature” or some other search term, once you’ve installed the various “plug-ins” for Sonos. Shoot, I’d be tempted to search outside of Sonos, and then just install the one service that I found that provided it. 

Userlevel 7

“Zen Nature Serenity” on Amazon Music has some good forest sounds.

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Sonos Radio has a free Rain Forest station if that works. I use the Calm App as I got it for free as an educator. It is a great app and has a tremendous amount of options. Also if you have Apple Music or Amazon they have a ton of options as well. 

Badge

Thanks to everyone. It’s been quite helpful.