Feature Request: Shuffle all music by a particular artist

• 30 April 2019
  • 3 replies

I use apple music through my Sonos setup. There is a great feature in apple music that is not available in the sonos app. Shuffling all the music by a particular artist in my library. Right now I can see all of the music I have by a particular artist but there is no "Shuffle all" button. That would be a great feature. There are many times when I know what artist I want to hear but rather than picking an album I would just like to hear everything I have by that artist. Thanks for considering this.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23
Spotify and Napster both offer this specific option, today. Apple do not. Apple don't seem very interesting in adding useful features to their SMAPI service (eg Artist / Top Songs that both Spotify and Napster do). Good luck asking Apple to fix this.
We need this function ASAP.
We need this function ASAP.

Then go petition Apple to add it, or move on to one of the superior services mentioned above that supports it. So nice to have choices, isn’t it?