Answered

Dreaded Samsung

• 27 September 2022
  • 2 replies

I just got wireless fives and a wireless subwoofer. I’m trying to pair it to my samsung smart tv. They automatically synced to my tv since they are on the same router. I cant get them to play though when watching tv. It doesn’t give me the option to choose them as surround sound. Not sure if I need to get a sound bar. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 27 September 2022, 07:53

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7

The Fives aren’t designed to be used as your primary TV speakers. You need to get a Sonos home theater product like an Arc, Beam, or Ray. You will connect the Arc or Beam to the TV’s HDMI ARC port. The Ray connects to the TV’s optical port. The Sub can be bonded to any of these sound bars. The Fives can also be bonded to any of the sound bars as surround speakers although they would be overkill for the Ray and Beam. A pair of One SLs would be the better surround option for the smaller sound bars.

Thank you