Delivery time Move

• 30 November 2020
  • 5 replies

Is there anyone that can tell me how to call Sonos Belgium? I made an order for the Sonos Move on 26nov. First there was displayed 'back order', now there's displayed 'out of stock'. And I can't reach them at all. Please help. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Laisnez.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for bringing this concern to our attention. We apologize for the experience. Let me help you out by sharing our website with the contact information for Belgium. You may also contact our sales team through their toll-free number @+18006802345 option 4. They may have the answers to your inquiry.

I hope this helps.

Please let me know if you still have any further questions or concerns. We are definitely here to help.

Thanks,

I called this number (not free), and it's voicemail {offices are closed}, so how do I can track my order? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Laisnez.

Thanks for your feedback and immediate response.

Our sales team's phone number +18006802345 is a toll-free number. You can try to verify that with your carrier if you are being charged or not using that phone number. They might still be closed at the time of contact. You can also send me a private message of your order number so that I can reach out to our sales team directly.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. Here in the community, there are no right or wrong questions as everybody tends to learn something from everyone.

Thanks,

Dear, 

Thanks for checking this order please:

Bestellingsbevestiging
‪102321418‬
Besteldatum
26-11-202
Userlevel 6
Badge +17

H @Laisnez.

Thanks for the immediate feedback and response. I apologize for the detailed response.

Here is the toll-free number for UK’s sales team Phone: 0800 0 265 565 They are open Monday - Friday from 10 am - 6 pm CET. They are being handled by the UK team from which our internal sales team have no access to. The sales team from the provided phone number would have all the answers to your question. The sales team we have contact to, is for US and Canada locations only. The only information provided in which is also available is the same information displayed on your order status. The UK sales team may have further details for your questions.

I hope this helps.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. I’ll be more than happy to help out.

Thanks,