Question

Deleting duplicate imported playlists

• 25 February 2017
  • 4 replies

How do I delete duplicate imported playlists?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11
No need for any manners by using the word please.
What have you tried to delete them? Where are they? What happens when you tap things on the screen?
Thank you so much for replying. Several of my imported playlists have duplicate copies. If I highlight a playlist and then right click for options; there is no option for deleting. I find no other "delete" options to click on or "trashcan" symbols to drag the playlist to anywhere on the app screen. Any assistance would be appreciated.
Badge
Hi, I have the same problem. Since upgrading my iMac all of my imported playlists from iTunes are duplicated when I view them on Sonos.
Please can anyone explain to me how to delete them? I'm assuming I have to delete them from somewhere on my Mac as Sonos is obviously picking up the duplicates from there but I'm not computer savvy enough to know where to find them and also how to know I'm deleting the right one 😃
See this thread:

https://en.community.sonos.com/troubleshooting-228999/duplicate-playlists-6761843