Answered

Delay between players

• 19 August 2018
  • 1 reply

I have a Connect on a Bose Lifestyle system in living room and a Play 1 in kitchen. Connect is hard-lined to the router. Play 1 is wireless. I had the Play 1 hard lined first but then switched the Connect to be hard-lined.
There is a small delay between the players when I have them grouped. The rooms are close together so when you have both rooms playing you can hear the obvious delay. Thoughts or ideas?
icon

Best answer by John B 19 August 2018, 21:43

The Sonos will be in perfect sync. The delay is probably audio processing in the Bose. Many systems have a 'direct' mode that eliminates audio processing. The terminology varies but is there anything in the Bose manual that sounds like that?
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

The Sonos will be in perfect sync. The delay is probably audio processing in the Bose. Many systems have a 'direct' mode that eliminates audio processing. The terminology varies but is there anything in the Bose manual that sounds like that?