Deezer favorites missing

• 7 March 2021
  • 3 replies

I have had my Sonos system and Deezer for years now. Within the week my deezer favorites have completely disappeared from Sonos. I am also missing rhe favourites heart button.

It says unable to browse music. Ive Uninstalled Sonos app but that didn't work. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

The unable to browse message may be suggesting a problem connecting to Deezer. Can you connect and play from other Deezer menu items e.g flow your personal mix or through the explore item.

The unable to browse message may be suggesting a problem connecting to Deezer. Can you connect and play from other Deezer menu items e.g flow your personal mix or through the explore item.

Yeah! I can use the other functions no problem ie. Flow, Playlist etc. 

I removed deezer on Sonos and put it back on. This didn't make a difference either

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

If you have not already seen there are a number of other threads with this problem and Sonos have accepted it as an issue