Question

customer service unresponsive

• 30 June 2020
  • 3 replies

Ok so been trying for 2 weeks to get hold of sales and technical support. Yesterday and day before was on hold for over 2hrs each and didn’t even make it to a person. Emails are unresponsive and so is messenger Support. I notice that this has been a major issue since as far back as 2010. What on earth is going on over at Sonos. They might want to think about employing extra customer service reps. I have already bought 8 exteriors speakers by another brand instead of Sonos and I’m tempted to just laugh off the other parts of the system. It also worry’s me that if I have a issue I won’t be able to get through to technical help at all. It seems they rely on this community of customers to give support which is ridiculous with the prices they charge. 

anyone have any advice on how to get hold of anyone before I just give up.

thanks  

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @barritia.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thank you for reaching out about your concerns.

We apologize for the inconvenience. I would recommend the chat box on our Sonos website. Please select United States as the country and please click on the “Other Contact Option” then a chat box would appear. This chat box is another way of getting immediate help from our Sonos Technical Support team.

You may also leave a brief detail about your concern here in this thread.  The more information you can provide, the more we can better understand the issue and the more we can help you out.

Please let me know if you still have further concerns or issue. We are always here to help.

Thanks,

I also have had no success contacting customer service.  I have sent two emails with no response and called multiple times with at least 2 hr hold times, with no answer ever.  I have also spoke with the chat box and was told they couldn't help me, it was a customer service problem.  Very frustrated!  

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @autoforminc.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I would like to know what seems to be the issue and how can we help you out.

Please let us know so we can better assist.

Thanks,