Answered

Connection to Saavn lost

• 4 February 2023
  • 3 replies

I have a SaavnPro account.  However, I cannot play Saavn music through Sonos.  I have tried reauthorizing the account a few times.  When I try to pay a radio channel on Saavn through my S/ones app, I get an error message that says “connection to Saavn was lost”.  Please advise on what I need to do to fix this. Thank you. 

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 5 February 2023, 02:08

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

If the matter persists, I suggest you perhaps submit a system diagnostic and either note/post it’s reference back here and then contact/chat with Sonos Support Staff via this LINK  and see what the Staff can suggest to resolve the issue.

I did check the Sonos services status page HERE and there are currently no reports that there is an issue with the Saavn service, so speaking with Sonos Staff is likely the next best step to take.

Badge

Hi MayaDoggo,

I am facing the same issue while trying Saavn Radio on Sonos. Did you get your issue resolved?

Thank you!

You may want to follow the advice in @Ken_Griffiths post, immediately before yours.