Connect Blinking White Light

• 1 November 2018
  • 2 replies

I recently purchased a Sonos Connect S15 and while it worked for a short amount of time, it is now stuck in an inoperable state where the white light on the font of the unit and the Ethernet jacks on the back continuously blink. I can no longer find my Connect on my Sonos app and therefore cannot submit a diagnostic report. I tried to reset the unit (unplug and replug and hold down the play button) and I’ve tried simply holding down the play button as well, but none of the troubleshooting tips I’ve seen have worked. Please help!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, Bradley. Just to be sure, here's how to do the Factory Reset. If that doesn't work, I think it might be best that you get in touch with our support team via telephone. They will be able to best advise as to what to do next. Many thanks, we look forward to hearing from you.

A note to our users: Please do not perform a Factory Reset unless expressly advised by a Sonos representative.