Answered

Clicking Noise From Sonos Roam

• 16 June 2021
  • 1 reply

I have a new sonos roam and I am very pleased with the speaker. I have other sonos devices in the house and this is not happening on any other sonos device. After about 10 mins I get a clicking noise and I have to reset the speaker to get it to clear. This happens when using the AirPlay and Bluetooth. How can I get Tech support as it becoming annoying and spoiling the experience with the roam.

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 16 June 2021, 18:44

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

At the bottom of the page, you’ll find a link for “Contact Us” which lists the various methods by which you can get in touch with Sonos support directly. 

I’d highly recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of hearing that clicking, too. That will give them some hard data to look at when you speak to them. Just make sure to make note of the number generated when you create the diagnostic, it will save time to give it to them directly, rather than them having to search for it.