Answered

Can’t set alarm time

Badge
I can’t adjust alarm time. It’s gray like an inactive option. I can select everything else, but time is stick to 7:00 am - no option to change.
Any ideas how to solve it?
icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 8 February 2019, 04:57

Couple of suggestions, which may or may not be useful. First, make sure that your speakers and your controller are on the same version number. Check for updates, and make sure you apply them to both the speakers, and to the controller.

Second, if that's not the issue, try a simple reboot of both your router, and the speakers.

If that doesn't work, I'd recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of trying to set an alarm, and either post the number here, or contact Sonos to discuss it. There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

View original

3 replies

Couple of suggestions, which may or may not be useful. First, make sure that your speakers and your controller are on the same version number. Check for updates, and make sure you apply them to both the speakers, and to the controller.

Second, if that's not the issue, try a simple reboot of both your router, and the speakers.

If that doesn't work, I'd recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of trying to set an alarm, and either post the number here, or contact Sonos to discuss it. There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.
Set your time zone. I had the same problem until I went through all the settings to see what I was missing. And sure enough it’s the time zone.
marcopolo07 wrote:

Set your time zone. I had the same problem until I went through all the settings to see what I was missing. And sure enough it’s the time zone.

Thanks that worked!

• :D
    • :?
    • :cool:
    • :S
    • :(
    • :@
    • :$
    • :8
    • :)
    • :P
    • ;)

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings