can no longer acess amazon music

• 11 August 2019
  • 1 reply

HI we used to be able to play amazon music through our sonos system. However now we went to play something through it today and our amazon wouldn't show up. We went onto add music service and it didn't show up there. What do we do?

1 reply

I'd be trying a few things:

First, try rebooting your router. Follow that up by rebooting your speakers.

Second, take a look at your Sonos profile, and make sure it's reflecting the correct country. Sometimes, that is used to figure out what feeds you can "see" in the Sonos controller, but there are also other geolocation checks that Sonos doesn't control.

Finally, if neither of those work for you, I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of trying to add Amazon Music, and either post the number here, or contact Sonos Support to discuss it.

I usually suggest the phone folks, they have more tools available, but are only available Monday through Friday during business hours. Both the Twitter and Facebook support folks are available 24/7.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.