Question

Can I connect my Connect Amp to a receiver.

• 26 February 2019
  • 2 replies

Hi - I bought a Connect Amp a several years ago to connect two outdoor speakers to my Sonos system. I have now moved and the new house has several outdoor speakers hooked up to a receiver. I would like to add that system to my Sonos system if possible without having to buy a Connect. Is there a way to hook up my Connect Amp to the receiver? Here is a picture of my Connect Amp:

Can I use a Speaker to Line Level Converter like this one: https://www.amazon.com/Kicker-KISLOC-2-Channel-Speaker-Converter/dp/B00I4EF1BC/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1551191697&sr=8-3&keywords=speaker+to+line+level+converter

Thanks!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I don't see why that wouldn't work, but never tried anything like that myself. I assume that the current receiver is better quality/output than the Connect:Amp?
Thanks for the response. I'm not sure whether the receiver is better quality, but it has more output than the Connect Amp. I think it has 7 channels, so I can hook up several more speakers than I can just using the Connect Amp.