Answered

Backordered item confirmation email

• 30 June 2020
  • 2 replies

Ordered a Sonos Move in black, which was on backorder and said it'll ship mid July. My card was charged $1.00 and I never received any email communication regarding the purchase or anything at all. Just wondering if this is normal for back orders or if I should be trying to contact someone. 

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Paul A 4 July 2020, 19:25

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @beanboy.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out.

I Agree with @AjTrek1 we recommend calling our sales support team. I believe they are the right people to reach out to since they might have more information to provide and they can answer more questions for you.

Please let us know if you still have further questions or concerns.

Thanks,

Userlevel 7

Hi @beanboy 

Sonos has a lot of it’s line-up on backorder at this time. Charging you card $1.00 is standard operating procedure for many merchants to verify the validity of your card. It also serves to allow the merchant to charge your card at later date without having to request you submit another order. Think having an airline ticket with an open travel date. You won’t be charged the full amount until the product ships. However, you can contact Sonos CS for a definitive answer.

Cheers!