Answered

Back order item and payment

• 22 June 2020
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

I wish to purchase the Sonos Arc, would they take the money immediately for back ordered products or when item is in stock and despatched?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by melvimbe 22 June 2020, 15:42

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

8 replies

You won’t be charged until they ship the product out to you.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

You won’t be charged until they ship the product out to you.

Thank you good to know.

Thank you good to know.

You may see a small transaction that tests the card validity, but it will be immediately refunded.

Mine was $1.00, just so you know what ‘a small transaction’ really means. 

Did you receive an order confirmation? I bought all back ordered items and a pre order and did not even receive an email confirmation about it. Sonos charged me $1. It’s concerning because I cannot reach ANYONE on this issue 

Yes, I did, looking back, although as I recall, it took about24 hours. I kind of assumed it was a periodic batch job, and since I could see my order on my account, I didn’t pay it much mind. 

By the way, there’s no need to post in multiple threads about the same issue. 

Don't know if I'm in correct category.  I just ordered a sub to go with my new sonos 5 pair. They sound really really good by the way.. Big improvement on the gen 1. It says in stock now online  but when I ordered  sub was on back order and still show as out of stock in my account. Called today told first come first served..I get that but why are they showing as ok and in stock to order on line. She said they had 2 in stock. If so would they not have been allocated to previous orders already