Answered

Atmos Jack Ryan Firestick - clicking noise

• 8 October 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi a newbie here and to Sonos. I recently, last week, took delivery of an arc, sub gen 3 and two ones.

On music and 5.1 they sound fantastic, I am very impressed…..BUT listening to Jack Ryan with Atmos, there are regular clicks, three at a time….there does not seem to be much atmos content to test out the system. TV has ARC but not EARC, The fire TV shows atmos. Any suggestions welcome :grin:

icon

Best answer by Escaped 15 October 2020, 11:32

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @Escaped, welcome to the Sonos Community and let me help you with your concern. First, do you notice the click sound to all the speakers part of the home theatre? Have you tried checking the audio format and changing it to whichever works for you to see if it will make any difference? Try rebooting the devices affected, sources and it would be best a different source device to get Atmos. Also, submit a diagnostic report for us to check it further on our end. Reply to us with the confirmation number and hope this helps. We and the community are always here to help.

Krishma, thanks. Turn it off, turn it on worked:rofl: