Answered

Arc wall mount

• 28 June 2020
  • 4 replies

I have a white arc and want to wall mount it but can only find the bracket in black. Does this matter? Will the black be visible? I can see other soundbars come with wall brackets in the same colour.

icon

Best answer by Paul A 30 June 2020, 19:55

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Wasn’t this answered for you in your other thread?

Badge

does anyone know if there is a short arc plug available?

From what I have read, the mount and soundbar sit at the same level from the top. However, my question is does the bottom of the mount line up exactly with the bottom of the soundbar or is the soundbar sitting a little lower. I'm asking because I need to know if I need clearance under the mount in order to secure the soundbar.

Also, does anyone know roughly the diameter of the power cord circular plastic portion which fits into the soundbar so I can have an idea of how big of a hole I need to make behind faux wall.

Thanks in advance

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @rob1373.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for sharing your concern.

I would like to share with you a link that definitely shows the Sonos Arc mounted on the wall but the wall mount is not visible. This is to answer your question that the wall mount for the Sonos Arc (even though of different color than the Sonos Arc it self) would not matter since it will be hidden and covered by the Sonos Arc.

Please let me know if you still have any other concerns.

Thanks,