Question

Arc's music

• 28 July 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi happy Arc owners,

I consider buying the Arc as my main Music listening solution, however I’m a bit concerned since most of the reviews/discussions are around movie / TV experience and almost no word about Music listening…

Can anyone please help me with these questions: 

• How many drivers/speakers are utilized while playing music? (i.e. radio steaming or mp3)
  • Arc’s Sound quality for music listening - is it worth the money, or maybe I can settle with the cheaper Beam + 2x SLs ? 

Thanks,

Prince

3 replies

Badge +1

Hi happy Arc owners,

I consider buying the Arc as my main Music listening solution, however I’m a bit concerned since most of the reviews/discussions are around movie / TV experience and almost no word about Music listening…

Can anyone please help me with these questions: 

• How many drivers/speakers are utilized while playing music? (i.e. radio steaming or mp3)
  • Arc’s Sound quality for music listening - is it worth the money, or maybe I can settle with the cheaper Beam + 2x SLs ? 

Thanks,

Prince

If you are primarily listening to music, I believe a better option would be two Fives or two Ones and a Sub.

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi @theprince4u2.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us.

I would like to share with you the link which discusses all about the Sonos Arc features, limitation, guidelines, and specifications. The Sonos Arc is a dual purpose Sonos Home theater speaker which can be used for TV audio or music audio though the primary function of the Sonos Arc is a Home theater speaker. I would have to recommend talking to our sales team by calling +18006802345 option 4 for you to be provided with the best recommendation based on Sonos price and based on your intended use.

I hope this helps.

Please let us know if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help.

Thanks,

Badge

Thank @Paul A , I've searched the entire Arc section but couldn't find an answer to my original question:

• How many drivers/speakers are utilized while playing music? (i.e. radio steaming or mp3) ?