Sonos Arc crackle

• 22 November 2020
  • 2 replies

Arc connected to LG B9 TV with x2 Play 1s and sub…..all works perfectly with films on Apple and Amazon (accessed via Apple 4K TV box). But, when listening to music from Apple, Amazon and Tune-In radio via the Sonos app I get a very loud constant crackle on the Arc.  All other speakers in the group work perfectly. Listening to Apple Music through the app on Apple 4K TV box works perfectly too. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

So, when you stream a signal via WiFi, rather than the cabled ARC connection, you’re getting crackling? I’d suspect some sort of wifi interference, unless you have an ethernet cable connected. 

Either way, I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this crackling, and call Sonos Support to discuss it, or post the diagnostic number here for a Community Moderator to pick up.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, there are more options available beyond just the diagnostic analysis.

So if I understand your question….(sorry)…. The Arc is connected directly to router with an Ethernet cable. Diagnostic submitted 1325684959. 
Thanks.