Answered

Apple music playlist : cannot retrieve it

• 21 October 2018
  • 5 replies

I’ve just started the 3 months free trial period with Apple Music the problem is that while I can listen through the Sonos App the musisc I downloaded on my iPhone previously, I cannot see the playlist of the new music downloaded since I started with The Apple Music offer.
ANY CLUE ? Thanks in advance
Ciao, Alessandro 🙂
icon

Best answer by Edward R 23 October 2018, 14:21

Hi, Alessandro. The first thing I would recommend trying would be to remove and re-add the service. Please let me know how this goes!
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi, Alessandro. The first thing I would recommend trying would be to remove and re-add the service. Please let me know how this goes!
Thank you Edward that was helpful. Now I can see the music that I downloaded but cannot “see” the playlist I made within Apple Music with this music, NOR can create a playlist in Sonos regarding that music. Can only listen to the music by original album and not by grouping several albums. CIAO
Edward I JUST SOLVED, THANKS 🆒
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Perfect, what was it that fixed it in the end? Glad to hear it's working now.
That I simply didn’t select/activated within Sonos the Apple Music (I only had Spotify and my iPhone) I though that having access to my iPhone was sufficient since my music was downloaded locally from Apple Music to my iPhone memory. MY mistake ;-)
Thanks