Question

Any ETA on iPhone SE (2nd ed) support for Sonos TruePlay?

• 29 July 2020
  • 5 replies

Hello -

I’m eager to use TruePlay to “tune” my Sonos speakers. And the only iOS device I have is my iPhone SE (2nd ed). Is there an ETA on when this phone will be supported for TruePlay?

Thanks!

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi @aaiyar.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community!

I'll make sure your voice is heard with the team.

As of the moment, we don't have any details yet as to when it’ll happen, but I’ll switch this thread over to an Idea for you,

that way people can follow the status in case there is any news in the future. 

Please let me know if you have additional concerns. I'm happy to send them up for you.

Hi @aaiyar.

but I’ll switch this thread over to an Idea for you,

that way people can follow the status in case there is any news in the future. 

I don’t know what that means, but do whatever you know will help us keep track of this request. Here’s hoping the update comes sooner than later.

Cheers!

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi @aaiyar.

Thanks for your response.

I switched this thread to an “idea” or feature request, that way you can keep an eye out for updates.

Rest assured that all feature requests are being forwarded to our development team for consideration. 

Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, we are always here to help.

same issue with me..i just asked my mate over or anyone coming to my bouse thats using an iphone and connected to my wifi at home..i asked them to install the sonos app and i do the tuning..i hope sonos get the support for iphone SE soon..

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi @oreek01.

Thanks for reaching out and for bringing this up to our attention.

I can definitely see the benefit of this and I'm sure many others would agree. 

While I don't have any details as to when it will happen, I’ll make sure your feedback and requests are being forwarded to the necessary department.

You may also check on our support article the Devices and players that are compatible with Trueplay, as well as those devices that are still listed under “Coming Soon”. 

Please let me know if you have additional concerns. I’d be happy to send them up for you.