Answered

Any Advantage Buying Directly From Sonos

• 30 March 2019
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +5
I'm purchasing a Sonos 5.1 set mid next week and I'm curious if there is any advantage in purchasing directly from Sonos vs locally for example Best Buy?
icon

Best answer by Stanley_4 30 March 2019, 04:55

If you want to play pricing games and such Best Buy would be an option, I find them very untrustworthy and have quit shopping there as they have been known to dump old stock and damaged gear on unsuspecting customers like me.

Buying from Sonos Is a pretty good option, I think you get the best refund and exchange options there. I've bought most of my gear there and been very happy.

I've bought a few Sonos units from Amazon as gifts, the main reason is that they would also sell me a four year warranty for a very good price, didn't want to give an expensive gift with a short warranty.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +21
If you want to play pricing games and such Best Buy would be an option, I find them very untrustworthy and have quit shopping there as they have been known to dump old stock and damaged gear on unsuspecting customers like me.

Buying from Sonos Is a pretty good option, I think you get the best refund and exchange options there. I've bought most of my gear there and been very happy.

I've bought a few Sonos units from Amazon as gifts, the main reason is that they would also sell me a four year warranty for a very good price, didn't want to give an expensive gift with a short warranty.