Amazon ARC shipment delayed. why?

• 9 July 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

I already have a Sonos surround/home theater system built on a Playbase, sub, and two One rear speakers. I got this set-up to replace a failing Bose wireless 5.1 surround system, not realizing it was dependent on an optical sound input, with no HDMI input option, and have never been fully satisfied with it. So I was excited to learn about the ARC (and discover what the HDMI (ARC) input on my Samsung TV is for). I ordered a white ARC soundbar from Amazon on June 20. Amazon showed the release date as July 6 and promised delivery by July 8. Looking forward to it, I upgraded to the Sonos 2 app and read all the set-up info online to minimize headaches on arrival. July 6 came and went with no shipment notification from Amazon. Ditto for July 7. Today I received a notification that shipment would be delayed until sometime between July 30 and Aug. 19. I’m patient. I can wait. But I’m disappointed, and wondering what’s the holdup. Is Sonos so flooded for orders for the ARC soundbar that they can’t keep up? Should I buy their stock?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @AptosSonos.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us.

I would like to inform you that We do currently experience shortage in stock due to high public demand as indicated on our website  You may also want to consider talking to our sales team. if you try to look for the Sonos Arc. I would suggest calling amazon sales team to sort this out as well so you can decide weather to take their stock or not.

Please let me know if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always happy to assist.

Thanks,