Answered

After update can’t find TV after playing music

• 15 October 2017
  • 8 replies

Badge
I used to be able to go back to TV sound after listening to music. Now I can not find that feature. I need to power my Tv on and off to get it to play again. Am I doing something wrong?
icon

Best answer by John B 15 October 2017, 17:03

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

8 replies

You are possibly looking at the sources for the wrong room. If you look at the sources for the Playbar 'room' you should find TV as a source.
Badge
No I still done see it
Badge
This is on my iPad I might add
Please do the following.
Go to the Rooms screen, by tapping the Rooms button on the Sonos bar at the bottom of the screen. (If you are on the Now Playing screen, swipe down the screen to reveal the bar)
Double tap the name of the Playbar.
Swipe down the screen and touch the Browse button. The TV source should be there.
Badge
Thanks for your reply but I have swiped up and down and all around and I still can’t get it to work like it used to.
It is there on mine exactly as before so I cannot offer any further suggestions I am afraid.
Badge
Found the answer at least for my iPad was to go to browse on bottom and TV selection is there. Even the tech I called didn’t know at first Thanks to everyone who answered
Found the answer at least for my iPad was to go to browse on bottom and TV selection is there. Even the tech I called didn’t know at first Thanks to everyone who answeredI think that is what I said! I think TV will only be there when the Playbar 'room' is the one the 'Browse' function is browsing for, which was the point of the first part of my suggestion