Answered

TIDAL problem Jan / Feb 2019

From a post on the Norwegian forum, courtesy of Google translate:

Marius S Sonos Staff 239 replies
Hi all.

We are currently experiencing problems with TIDAL on Sonos interrupting and jumping between songs. TIDAL has also confirmed that they are experiencing problems.
The error has been going on for a few days, but it has taken us some time to become aware of this as the problem does not affect all users. Once the problem is resolved, I will update this thread.

icon

Best answer by Keith N 4 February 2019, 19:20

Hello everyone. This outage has been resolved and you should be able to play Tidal without any interruptions or problems. Should you run into any issues, please reach out to our support team directly and we can have a closer look. Thanks!

View original

13 replies

Badge
Hi - I have had issues as well and contacted Tidal about it and they keep saying it is an issue with connection or software as they can stream perfect. They are not owning up to the issue and refusing to credit for lost services. It's been about half a month now that almost every 2-3 minutes a song skips and says "connection to Tidal lost" how quick is Sonos to a solution with Tidal and is there something I can show Tidal support that this is a larger ongoing issues acknowledged by both sides.

Thanks so much!

Adam
Userlevel 6
Badge +20
Status page: https://status.sonos.com/
:@:@:@:@Songs skipping on Tidal. I paid subscription and today spent all day on this problem, will I get a refund? When will it be fixed??:?:?:?:?
Any refund you seek would need to be discussed with Tidal. Sonos doesn’t receive any revenue from them.
When will it be fixed??:?:?:?:?
UKMedia wrote:

Status page: https://status.sonos.com/

No status for YouTube Music yet...
Badge
Tidal customer care is among the worst. Bail on tidal and just go with Spotify ... their senior supervisor just told me it’s sonos problem not theirs.
mradamfox wrote:

Tidal customer care is among the worst. Bail on tidal and just go with Spotify

... or Deezer HiFi
It seems like it is Sonos who messed up.... Sonos give my money....
Badge
Nothing new yet? Very frustrating because I just switched last month from Spotify to Tidal...
[quote=ratty]From a post on the Norwegian forum, courtesy of Google translate:

Marius S Sonos Staff 239 replies
Hi all.

We are currently experiencing problems with TIDAL on Sonos interrupting and jumping between songs. TIDAL has also confirmed that they are experiencing problems.
The error has been going on for a few days, but it has taken us some time to become aware of this as the problem does not affect all users. Once the problem is resolved, I will update this thread.

[/quote
I had this same problem which was resolved last night. All good now :)
Userlevel 7
Badge +18
Hello everyone. This outage has been resolved and you should be able to play Tidal without any interruptions or problems. Should you run into any issues, please reach out to our support team directly and we can have a closer look. Thanks!

• :D
    • :?
    • :cool:
    • :S
    • :(
    • :@
    • :$
    • :8
    • :)
    • :P
    • ;)

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings