TIDAL Now Playing Straight to Sonos

Related products: Partner News

Starting today, play straight from the TIDAL app to Sonos

With Sonos version 8.2 and the latest TIDAL app you can now control your Sonos players directly from TIDAL.

Enjoy exclusive music and expertly curated playlists from TIDAL without ever opening your Sonos app.

Make sure your Sonos players are up to date by going to the Sonos app and under Settings > Check for Updates.

Then, within TIDAL, you’ll see an icon at the bottom to control where the app is playing.

For more details on TIDAL and their new ability to play straight to Sonos check out our page here.
With Spotify, Tidal and Pandora in the mix can we look forward to Deezer soon as the other major player in the streaming space?

Would love if they are added soon.
Good question, Burt. While we don't have any official announcements on Deezer direct streaming, I'll definitely make sure your interest in the service is passed up.

The next two on the list that we've already announced are Audible and iHeart Radio.
Any indication on timing for iHeartRadio?
Any indication on timing for iHeartRadio?

We aren't quite ready to share the timeline yet on that one. Stay tuned!
Both my Sonos and Tidal apps are up to date but i don’t see the feature in the Tidal app. Help please. Thx

Update - it’s working now. Please disregard
All the press releases say Tidal is offering a 3-month free trial to Sonos customers. But I can't find any info on how to get it, and when I go to Tidal, I only see 30-day free trial offers... Anyone know?
+1 for Deezer. You really can hear the improvement with the FLAC stream from Deezer compared to Amazon and Spotify...at least on the Play 5's.
All the press releases say Tidal is offering a 3-month free trial to Sonos customers. But I can't find any info on how to get it, and when I go to Tidal, I only see 30-day free trial offers... Anyone know?

Not sure, but I got 90 days by temporarily installing the Sennheiser CapTune app, signing up for Tidal through it, then deleting it (a POS).

Not sure, but I got 90 days by temporarily installing the Sennheiser CapTune app, signing up for Tidal through it, then deleting it (a POS).

Likewise. The Sennheiser deal worked fine for me. I had a Tidal HiFi Brasil account for a couple of years, which is less than half the price of North America, but something has gone wrong with their credit card billing system and they can no longer process my Brasil credit card payments. Pretty odd, but when my trial expires I’ll try to switch back to a Brasil account. I’m a Roon user for non-Sonos listening (headphones mainly), so Tidal HiFi is a necessity for me.
Thanks guys. Got it!