Resolved

Temporary Outage: Spotify Playback (Resolved)

• 26 August 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +26
  • Community Manager
  • 11527 replies
Today, the 26th of August 2019, we've identified a temporary system issue playing music to Sonos using the Spotify app. You may be unable to play music on Sonos using Spotify, or using the Spotify app to control Sonos. We are working with Spotify to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

You can always view the status of any ongoing outages or system trouble via our Status page.

We will update this thread once the outage is resolved. You may wish to subscribe to this topic to receive any further updates. Many thanks for your patience and understanding.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +26
The Spotify trouble should now be resolved. If you have any issues playing Spotify still, feel free to make a new thread, join another one, or contact our support team directly.
sonos still doesn´t show up on spotify it seems
I have that issue as well. Spotify lists my Sonos speakers but when I try to connect it's not connecting. I have seen many reporting the same issue since months. Any solutions?
Since this thread is from several weeks ago, why don’t you open a new thread with the specifics of your system , and see if the community has some suggestions?