SoundCloud Beta Available Now on Sonos

• 16 July 2014
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +25
  • Community Manager
  • 11033 replies
We’re excited to announce that SoundCloud has begun a public beta on Sonos Labs.  You can read more about the announcement at blog.sonos.com.  Please also note that Rahim has shut down his unofficial application as detailed on the HiRahim blog.

SoundCloud is available globally and any subscription level can be used on Sonos.  You can read more about adding your SoundCloud account and using the new service here.

Once you’re setup, if you have feedback on using SoundCloud during the beta program, please send it to https://sonos.custhelp.com/app/ask

4 replies

This is great, thank you. Hopefully MixCloud isn't too far behind.
Hi - I can't find SoundCloud in my music services list or in the Sonos Labs list.  Has it been taken down, is it not available in the UK, or am I doing something wrong?  (i'm running the latest version of beta controllers on Mac and iOS)
Userlevel 7
Badge +25
Hi - I can't find SoundCloud in my music services list or in the Sonos Labs list.  Has it been taken down, is it not available in the UK, or am I doing something wrong?  (i'm running the latest version of beta controllers on Mac and iOS)
Hi Toby,

SoundCloud hasn't been taken down and is available in the UK. It should be inside your Sonos Labs listing as it's still in beta. You mighty need to restart your Sonos players by unplugging them for a few minutes. If you're still not seeing SoundCloud, can you please submit a diagnostic and reply back with your confirmation number?

If you're running the Beta controller you'll need to us the Mac to add SoundCloud. 
This is a great feature, thanks!

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings