Sonos is invading the Big Apple!

• 21 July 2016
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
We are thrilled to announce that we have opened our first retail location in the Soho area of NYC at 101 Greene St. Ever been in a store and wondered what our speakers would sound like in your house, away from the bustle of the salesmen? Wonder no more. Inside our store, we have designed seven different listening rooms, so that you can hear Sonos as they were intended. You can see more here: http://blog.sonos.com/sonos-store/sonos-store-opening Or better yet, stop by the next time you’re in NYC!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15
That's cool Jeff S, when can the UK expect a SONOS Store?

Can't wait to see the 3 mile long queues when you launch a new product. (Fanboys)
Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Can't wait to see the 3 mile long queues when you launch a new product. (Fanboys)

Hi Dave,

We don't have any plans to announce right now to open up another store in London, but if that changes we'll be sure to let you know.
Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi Dave,

We don't have any plans to announce right now to open up another store in London, but if that changes we'll be sure to let you know.

Jeff S,

Well if and when you do 😳 we would like an invite to the opening 🙂
A question though: How is this of use to people that live outside NYC?

Is this a me too with Apple and if so, does Sonos have the scale of operations to build as many stores as Apple has, all over the world?
a Peak inside the store, unique for sure.

http://vowe.net/archives/015785.html
Very unique and interesting for sure, with much thought and skill gone into the effort; I just don't get how this will get replicated and if it won't, the business case for it.
That's cool! shame I can't be in NY 😞
Badge
That's cool! shame I can't be in NY :(

I feel the same way 😞