Update News

Sonos 10.6 Now Available

• 11 December 2019
  • 78 replies
Sonos 10.6 Now Available

Show first post

78 replies

Thank you Rob for alerting me to Ken’s post.  I did not see that when it was initially posted.  

I have to agree with you, Rob, about the tedium of a reboot.  After 6 or so email exchanges with Sonos, “we” eventually found a solution to my issue.  The fix was to unplug and then remove the Boost from my system and lock in a small metal box and place the box at least 5 miles from my router.  I’m not sure how that did it, but all the speakers work as they are supposed to now.

I dread the next Sonos update.

On Sonos Beam voice activation, plays the dreaded message with ‘Audio actions aren’t available’ for everything voice related now. The functionality has gone also. This is for Alexa routines.

Will be taking back my system unless I can get some clear communication on this. Bit annoyed as I have been chasing this for almost a year with Sonos. 

On Sonos Beam voice activation, plays the dreaded message with ‘Audio actions aren’t available’ for everything voice related now. The functionality has gone also. This is for Alexa routines.

Will be taking back my system unless I can get some clear communication on this. Bit annoyed as I have been chasing this for almost a year with Sonos. 

This thread is 6 months old and references the old 10.6 release.  You would probably get a faster response by posting in an on-topic thread.