Resolved

RESOLVED: Spotify Outage: 8th of May 2020

RESOLVED: Spotify Outage: 8th of May 2020
Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Today,  Friday the 8th of May, Spotify is experiencing temporary issues. You will probably be unable to browse music. 

We are working with Spotify to have this issue rectified as soon as possible. 

You can always view the status of any ongoing outages via our Status page.

We will update this thread once the outage is resolved. You may wish to subscribe to this topic to receive any further updates. Many thanks for your patience and understanding.

Thank you for your patience. This outage has now been resolved and service should have already resumed as normal.

If you are still having problems, please try removing and re-adding your Spotify account on your Sonos system.

Still acting up? Let us know by responding to this thread, or starting a new topic. In either case, please try to describe the symptoms in as much detail as possible.

Thank you!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

When will this be fixed?

When will this be fixed?

I believe that would be when Spotify is working again.

Seriously, though.  How can they know when it is going to be fixed?  If they knew that, they’d know the problem, and it would be fixed.  This isn’t like repairs on an automobile, there’s no set time of labor involved.  

Badge +2

Again? I wonder if it’s still Facebook's fault.

This is specifically relating to the error message I’m getting saying “Failure to Authenticate login info”, correct?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

When will this be fixed?

This has now been resolved and regular service should have resumed. Although typically, as jgatie says, it’s virtually impossible for us to determine how long an outage will last. The best thing to do is subscribe to these announcements when they are posted.

Again? I wonder if it’s still Facebook's fault.

Hi, Galeran. I’m not sure, though it may have something to do with the issues they’ve been encountering, indeed.

This is specifically relating to the error message I’m getting saying “Failure to Authenticate login info”, correct?

Hey, Mrmayhem4. That could very well be, though the outage is now resolved. If you are still having issues, please let us know. 

followed all instructions.  still experiencing same problem with spotify - spotify account login information is not valid