Answered

Resolved: Problems with Sonos Alarms for 12/31/16 - Updates Inside

Show first post

181 replies

Userlevel 2
I have now undone my temporary fix of a date change simply by re-ticking the box to take time from the internet in Settings, Date and Time Settings. All seems fine for me now.

Likewise. Date/Time and all alarms present and correct.
Userlevel 1
Badge
My wife's just walked out.

When I shouted at her for screwing up my Sonos system she lost it. She had suggested the software may be buggy. I told her 'Sonos is way more reliable than you princess and this random 'on/off' behaviour is YOUR FAULT!'

Anyway she has gone. I'm going to wait until 2nd January just in case it really is her fault rather than Sonos. In the unlikely event it is a Sonos bug they need to find me a new wife!

Just saying.

If you're serious, she should have walked out on that attitude years ago. Just sayin'.

😉 Sonos and wife now functioning normally again. All is well with the world. If Sonos made 'partners' their would be less divorces. HNY.
Userlevel 5
Badge +11
I thank God I was at home when this happened.
Do you imagine being in a 30 days cruise and have left high volume that cannot be stopped?

But I do not understand... Is there a fix already apart from disabling alarms?
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
I thank God I was at home when this happened.
Do you imagine being in a 30 days cruise and have left high volume that cannot be stopped?

But I do not understand... Is there a fix already apart from disabling alarms?

Well you always disable all your alarms before going on a 30 day cruise right?

We don't actually know what the fault or whether it actually needs to be fixed.
Since the 366th day oft the year 2016 is gone everything seems to be normal again.

Will SONOS solve this problem until the next leap year 2020?

🆒
Stuart_W email from sonos some of our customers are having a problem with their alarms it is not affecting every customer however if you do have a problem you may try ***** simple!!