Answered

Resolved: Problem with Spotify on Sonos 18th November

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

105 replies

Badge
I ended up deleting both apps on my mac and downloaded the software for spotify and sonos from scratch 2 days ago. All good now
I have followed this thread with interest as the problem has not gone away for me. I have deleted the service, the app, the desktop software, checked the registry to make sure, turned off the PLAY 1, reset the router, downloaded new software and set up spotify again but the issue continues. It does not affect any other streaming service, and Spotify works fine on my desktop pc.
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
I have followed this thread with interest as the problem has not gone away for me. I have deleted the service, the app, the desktop software, checked the registry to make sure, turned off the PLAY 1, reset the router, downloaded new software and set up spotify again but the issue continues. It does not affect any other streaming service, and Spotify works fine on my desktop pc.

If your Software is up to date (6.0) and you've reset your router and ALL network devices and you still have the problem I'd give Sonos a call.
Complete reinstallation and in depth diagnostics over phone yesterday, several hours. Seemed to work fine. Today: lost connection to Spotify.
Userlevel 7
Badge +25
Hi everyone,

This thread was specifically for an outage with Spotify on Sonos which was resolved. Outages are general and affect usually everyone. If you're still having trouble with Spotify, it's likely unrelated to this outage and probably caused by something local to your setup. It's best in this case to work with a technician to troubleshoot your system as an error such as this can be caused by a number of variables. Basically a connection error means that something took too long to respond so you could be looking at wireless interference, network latency, or other factors we can help with.

I'm going to close down this thread to prevent confusion, but if you are having trouble please don't feel free to call us here.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings