The Community has been updated with the new look and feel of our main Sonos.com website, and it has a number of improvements we hope you’ll like.
The new site is now fully responsive, which means there isn’t a separate build for mobile platforms. For all our mobile users this means you’ll have all the functionality of the desktop version.
We’ve also made a number of tweaks, tucks and changes, much of which is based on feedback we’ve received from this community. Some of the things that are a little different now include:
- Unread topic titles are now bold (make sure to enable 'Display number of new comments' in your settings)
- New BBCode formatting buttons
- It’s possible to view ‘recently active topics’ from the Community drop-down without being logged-in
- When creating a topic the choice of ‘question’ and ‘conversation’ is much clearer
- The page layouts for the search results pages are cleaner and include more information
- An overall cleaner and more structured layout
We hope you like the new look and feel, and please do let us know if you see anything that isn’t working as it should.