Meet Sonos Beam

Show first post

307 replies

This is a great center speaker... Nothing more. Really was hoping for a PlayBar upgrade.... Guess Ill blow my money elsewhere.

I am happy to see the Beam has a HDMI-ARC input, but the Playbar is the product that really needs a HDMI-ARC input. The Playbar is falling behind technology wise, and can't compete with newer sound bars on the Market. The Beam is to small for my room, and without a HDMI-ARC input I will have to look for a sound bar from another company
I love my Beam. Now if only you made a more affordable Sonos Sub! $700 is a bit too much for my budget. Something in the $300 to $350 price range would be ideal. Thanks!
I love my Beam. Now if only you made a more affordable Sonos Sub! $700 is a bit too much for my budget. Something in the $300 to $350 price range would be ideal. Thanks! I agree! Previously owned a fairly cheap Samsung Soundbar and Sub, and do miss the sub a little. Live in an average semi-detached house with 3 young children, so can't have something that shakes the whole house, and can't justify paying for a Sonos Sub if I'm gonna have it turned right down.
Badge +1
Just picked up the sonos Beam and thus far it is blowing me way. shame on a base levels (guessing the sub would be needed).
would be nice and it may already be there and i have not found it yet different EQ setting
Just picked up the sonos Beam and thus far it is blowing me way. shame on a base levels (guessing the sub would be needed).
would be nice and it may already be there and i have not found it yet different EQ setting
Yes it’s there in the “room settings” and it sounds even more incredible with added surrounds too.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings