Meet Sonos Beam

Show first post

311 replies

This is a great center speaker... Nothing more. Really was hoping for a PlayBar upgrade.... Guess Ill blow my money elsewhere.

I am happy to see the Beam has a HDMI-ARC input, but the Playbar is the product that really needs a HDMI-ARC input. The Playbar is falling behind technology wise, and can't compete with newer sound bars on the Market. The Beam is to small for my room, and without a HDMI-ARC input I will have to look for a sound bar from another company
I love my Beam. Now if only you made a more affordable Sonos Sub! $700 is a bit too much for my budget. Something in the $300 to $350 price range would be ideal. Thanks!
I love my Beam. Now if only you made a more affordable Sonos Sub! $700 is a bit too much for my budget. Something in the $300 to $350 price range would be ideal. Thanks! I agree! Previously owned a fairly cheap Samsung Soundbar and Sub, and do miss the sub a little. Live in an average semi-detached house with 3 young children, so can't have something that shakes the whole house, and can't justify paying for a Sonos Sub if I'm gonna have it turned right down.
Badge +1
Just picked up the sonos Beam and thus far it is blowing me way. shame on a base levels (guessing the sub would be needed).
would be nice and it may already be there and i have not found it yet different EQ setting
Just picked up the sonos Beam and thus far it is blowing me way. shame on a base levels (guessing the sub would be needed).
would be nice and it may already be there and i have not found it yet different EQ setting
Yes it’s there in the “room settings” and it sounds even more incredible with added surrounds too.