Introducing Roam Colors

Related products: Hardware News
Introducing Roam Colors

Hi all, 

Today we announce three stylish colors for our ultraportable Bluetooth smart speaker, Sonos Roam.

Express Individual Style with New Colors for Sonos Roam: Olive, Wave and Sunset

Sonos’ ultraportable smart speaker Sonos Roam is now available in three new hues: Olive, Wave and Sunset. Influenced by natural serenity, evening skies and outdoor living, Roam’s new colors are as versatile as the speaker itself, complementing interior and outdoor styles while still harmonizing with the rest of the Sonos system.

Olive: Inspired by lush landscapes from desert cacti to pristine park gardens.

Wave: Drawing from the serenity of coastal beaches and backyard poolside oases. 

Sunset: Influenced by painted desert sands and vibrant evening skies.

Sonos Roam all five colors

An ultraportable companion, Roam lets you stream all your favorite content on WiFi and Bluetooth, offering waterproof durability and all-day battery life to keep you connected wherever your curiosity takes you. 

All three new colorways are available worldwide on May 11, 2022 for $179, £179, €199, $299 AUD / $339 NZD

You can read the full press release for the new Roam colors here.

So, Sonos is running a 20% off sale on Portable speakers. Seeing I used up all of my 30% off credits would love to get a Wave Roam. It’s in stock but not giving me the discount when I go check out. Is it just for black/white? It didn’t really say except “qualified and in-stock”. No coupon code that I can see in the email as well.

It’s my understanding that the sale is just on standard black and white.

Just received my olive coloured roam which is great! I do have a black one already which has a black base wireless charging unit. Will Sonos be bringing out coloured wireless charging bases to match or will I just have to purchase the standard white or black one?

Thanks

@Skypixel - my understanding is they won’t be so you choose the white or black.

I have a blue one and an orange one, both with the white charging base. I think it looks ok as it matches the white writing so looks like it was meant to be like that 😃

I actually have simply ordered a blue one 😊 - don’t thoughts the difficulty of non shade matching to be honest. I actually have the lunar white one already which became on a white charging base. That didn’t in shape both however I figured the white fits the Sonos letter.ering 😊. I actually have moved that one upstairs the usage of it’s energy cable now, so will placed the Blue one at the white base, which I assume will appearance nice. I like Blue and white together

I actually have simply ordered a blue one 😊 - don’t thoughts the difficulty of non shade matching to be honest. I actually have the lunar white one already which became on a white charging base. That didn’t in shape both however I figured the white fits the Sonos letter.ering 😊. I actually have moved that one upstairs the usage of it’s energy cable now, so will placed the Blue one at the white base, which I assume will appearance nice. I like Blue and white together

I have the Wave (blue) on the white charging base and like the look of it.  As you said, the white Sonos logo helps make it fit.

Our most portable smart speaker is now available in three new colors inspired by nature and the places you'll listen

Surely a precursor to spam, quoting an older post and not offering any new data……

My Sonos Roam keeps going offline. I have emailed and called customer service but only get the famous turn it off and turn it back on,  wasting 15 - 30 minutes each time I call.  My last Email was never replied too.  I have asked to  speak to  a manager for a return as it’s clearly a defective product which they refused to do.  I would not recommend this Sonos Roam.  

Perhaps, if you were to open up a new thread, and post more details, you might get some valuable assistance from the members of this forum in order to resolve the issue you’re experiencing.

My thought is that frequently other people, who actually use the device, can give you better feedback than someone who’s reading from a script, and may or may not actually own/use the device. 

From my perspective, I’m probably not much of a help, I only use my Roam when away from my home, and not, except for setup and updates, on my Wifi, but instead as a Bluetooth speaker, mostly connected to various iOS devices. 

Sonos' ultraportable smart speaker Sonos Roam is now available in three new hues: Olive, Wave and Sunse thanks regerd  Locksmith Point Cook Town Centre