Welcome to Announcements

Sonos and community news.

194 Topics

Resolved - Apple Music continually renewing - March 27th
Answered

Sonos has dumped Apple Music. I keep getting asked to renew my account. It seems to be an on and off problem. Has anyone discovered the issue or is it just a matter of waiting?

Resolved - TuneIn Radio: Unable to browse on Sonos - 07/28/17
Answered

When I click Tune In I get 'Unable to Browse Music' displayed - how do I solve this?

Issues playing Deezer for some Virgin Media customers, March 2nd, 2018

Hi everyone, We're investigating an issue for some Virgin Media customers who are unable to play Deezer on Sonos. If you're experiencing this issue it may help to reach out to Virgin Media and let th...

Sonos 8.3 - Navigation and Display Improvements

The newest version of the Sonos app is now available. There are some big changes that I know some of you have been looking forward to since this holiday season. We’ve been hard at work developing and...

Alexa - Now Playing on Sonos

Available with Sonos version 8.0, you can control your entire Sonos system with Amazon Alexa enabled devices. It’s as easy as saying, “Alexa, play music in the kitchen,” and music will play on your So...

Resolved - Pandora not playing on Sonos February 10, 2018

Hi everyone, There's currently an issue causing playback errors on Pandora. We're working to resolve this and will update the thread when things are fixed.

Resolved - Pandora stops playing on Sonos
Answered

Has anyone come up with a reason why Pandora stops playing while other services are ok? I’ve been having this issue for a very long time, submitted diagnostics to Sonos support only to be told to unin...

Now Available, the New Sonos App

Sonos version 8.0 is introducing a brand new controller for iOS and Android. The new Sonos app makes it even easier to navigate, access, and control your music throughout your home. This new app comes...

Resolved - iHeart Radio not playing - January 2018
Answered

iHeart radio not playing on Sonos, also not able tolog into iHeart Radio website or app

AccuRadio now on Sonos

AccuRadio is now an available music service on Sonos for our customers in the US and Canada. AccuRadio was founded in 2000 to showcase the potential of Internet radio. Today it offers hundreds of cust...

Sonos One Now Bringing in the News

We’re excited to bring Flash Briefings for Alexa to the Sonos One. You can now ask Alexa for the news and get your briefing for the day from popular broadcasters. You’ll also get local weather and o...

Resolved - Alexa Not Talking to Sonos, January 2018

We're working with the Amazon Alexa team right now on some trouble getting Alexa to talk with Sonos. You might be unable to link Alexa with Sonos during Voice Services setup option. Also, Alexa is goi...

Resolved - Spotify Playback Issues and Spotify Connect from Android - December, 2017
Answered

Hi everyone, We're investigating an outage affecting music playback for some Spotify users. We will update this thread when the outage is resolved.

Resolved - Spotify Playlists and Search not working on Sonos - December 6th
Answered

Hi everyone, We're working with Spotify to resolve an outage causing issues with browsing playlists and searching within Sonos. We'll continue to update this thread when we have more information to s...

Intermittent Google Play Music trouble for East Coast Verizon FIOS Customers

You might've had some problems using Google Play Music on your Sonos today under some specific circumstances. If you're on the East Coast of the US and a Verizon FIOS customer, your Sonos might have...

TIDAL Now Playing Straight to Sonos

Starting today, play straight from the TIDAL app to Sonos With Sonos version 8.2 and the latest TIDAL app you can now control your Sonos players directly from TIDAL. Enjoy exclusive music and expe...

Amazon Prime Music available on Sonos in new countries

We’re excited to announce that Amazon Music for Prime subscribers is now available on Sonos in the United Kingdom, Germany and Austria starting today at 11am PST. To learn some more about the servi...

Sonos version 8.1 Brings Support for Sonos One

Sonos version 8.1, the supporting software for the all-new Sonos One, the smart speaker for music lovers, is now available. Sonos One will be available in stores on the 24th, and brings Amazon Alexa t...

Now Available: Sonos One

On shelves in stores and arriving at your homes if you pre-ordered, the Sonos One is available today. Read more about the all new Sonos One here. Take a look at our blog on voice and the smart home by...

Now Available - Twitter and Facebook Support 24/7

Great news everyone! Starting today the Sonos Support team is now available online all the time. You can get help whenever you need it now. We’ve updated our contact links here. You can find us now...

Outage - Deezer on Sonos in UK on VirginMedia - April 26th, 2017 - Resolved

Hi everyone, the title says it all. There's an issue playing Deezer music on Sonos in the UK for people using the VirginMedia Internet Service Provider. It started up a couple days ago, and recently...

Resolved - MLB Audio not working - September 29th

My MLB Audio is not working. I reset my router and uninstalled/reinstalled my MLB Audio account. Anyone having the same problem? Any suggestions?

Trueplay Tuning now available with iPhone 7 and 7 Plus

The testing on these devices microphones is now complete and as of now you can use the Sonos app on the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus to tune your Sonos players with Trueplay. You don't need to make any...

Introducing PLAYBASE

Coming April 4th to home theaters - PLAYBASE. Standing at just 2.3 inches high, the PLAYBASE is packed with ten independently amplified, custom designed drivers – six midrange, three tweeters, and one...

Pandora Stream Limit Change with Sonos 7.2 Update

In the recent release of Sonos version 7.2, users will find that Pandora stream limits have decreased. Before the update, the timeout period was capped at eight hours, meaning that after eight hours o...

Badges

• Badge
    kitsune earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    John_93 earned the badge Writing Credits
  • Badge
    McAddress earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    Kirkedal earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    Pete Soon earned the badge Almost Famous
View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings