Welcome to Announcements

Sonos and community news.

219 Topics

Resolved - Losing connection to Sirius XM - Dec 7th
Answered

Submitted diagntic ticket 1774223671

Update on Sonos Dock functionality

We've recently reached out to our customers with a Sonos Dock with an important message that I've included below.  For more information, please see here. 

Alexa - Now Playing on Sonos

Available with Sonos version 8.0, you can control your entire Sonos system with Amazon Alexa enabled devices. It’s as easy as saying, “Alexa, play music in the kitchen,” and music will play on your So...

AccuRadio now on Sonos

AccuRadio is now an available music service on Sonos for our customers in the US and Canada. AccuRadio was founded in 2000 to showcase the potential of Internet radio. Today it offers hundreds of cust...

Sonos 9.2 - Automatic Updates, Volume Limits, Desktop, Dock and More

Sonos version 9.2 is now available with some new settings and features, improvements to our partner API, a whole new look and some changes to the Desktop Controller for Mac and Windows, and end of sup...

Fraudulent Websites Claiming to Offer Sonos Deals

We're encouraging everyone to prioritize purchasing Sonos products from Sonos.com or trusted retailers this holiday season and to use an extra dose of skepticism when considering purchases from unfami...

Alexa, Announce Announcements

Together with Amazon, we're continually working to bring new features and services to Alexa on Sonos. With a cloud update rolling out today for the US, UK, and CA, Amazon Alexa announcements are comin...

Sonos 8.5 Now Available

Sonos version 8.5 is now available, bringing some minor bug fixes and reliability improvements to Sonos. As part of this update, Sonos CR100 controllers will no longer connect with Sonos systems. Le...

Control Sonos from the iHeartRadio app

Starting today, you can use the iHeartRadio app on iOS and Android to play directly to Sonos speakers in your home. Just open up the app, and at the bottom press the direct play button to pick your So...

Resolved: Problems with Spotify on Sonos 8th June 2016

Earlier today, Sonos controllers started showing errors when playing, browsing and adding new accounts on Spotify. Our engineering team is working with Spotify to fix it as quickly as possible. If y...

Alexa, Play Deezer

Starting today, Deezer is now playing to Sonos with Alexa! Deezer offers over 53 million tracks at your fingertips. You can enjoy songs selected from their library, or enjoy an almost endless select...

Sonos Version 9.1 - Now Available

Sonos version 9.1 includes some minor bug fixes and reliability improvements. System requirements, alerts & warnings Minimum OS requirements Android 4.4 or later iOS 9 or later macOS 10.10 or later W...

Alexa, Read Me My Book

I have an exciting message to share with everyone from our team about what's new on Sonos with Alexa. Alexa control for Audible is available today for the Sonos One and Beam in all regions Audible...

Security update for Sonos Players | July 2018

Summary Sonos has released a security update for all Sonos Players. This update resolves an important vulnerability (CVE-2018-11316) that could lead to unauthorized access to the user’s Sonos system...

Sonos 8.6 - App improvements and New Windows Library Sharing

Audio retune for the Playbase The Playbase audio is getting kicked up a notch, with a refined soundstage that feels even wider. We’ve also adjusted the equalizer with smoother bass, clearer TV dialog...

Sonos 9.0 – Support for Sonos Beam and AirPlay 2

With Sonos 9.0, we’re adding support to the Sonos software for the all-new Sonos Beam, the smart soundbar for your living room. See our announcement here for more details on Beam. You can order Beam a...

Songza Moving the Music Over to Google Play

On January 31st, Songza will be merged into Google Play Music. Songza’s themed playlists and services will live on within Google’s service. They’re already available to free Google Play Music accounts...

Sonos One Now Supports Many More Popular Alexa Skills

I have an exciting message to share with everyone from our Alexa Voice team about what's new on Sonos with Alexa.

Beware of Fraudulent Sonos and Support Websites

We're advising everyone to use extra caution when attempting to get assistance or ask questions. We have recently seen some fraudulent support sites claiming to represent Sonos that are not affiliated...

Alexa, play Spotify

We’re excited to bring Spotify voice control for Alexa to Sonos with Spotify Premium. Just ask Alexa for your favorite playlist, artist, album or song, then pause, resume, skip and adjust the volume...

Alexa on Sonos in France and Ireland

With Sonos version 8.6, Alexa is now available to control Sonos systems in France and Ireland. Alexa can start playing music from Amazon Music, Spotify, TuneIn Radio, and Deezer. You can also use Al...

Audible on Sonos

Starting today, Audible is now available on Sonos! You can now play from Audible on Sonos using the Sonos app or directly to Sonos players using the Audible app. Later this year, you’ll also be able t...

Sonos Version 8.2 Now Available

Pandora Straight to Sonos, My Sonos Changes, Snooze and Alarm Notifications With 8.2, we’re bringing the ultimate personalized listening experience to your home with the new Pandora for Sonos. It’s n...

Audible on Sonos - Many New Locations

Great news for Audible and Sonos owners! Starting today, Audible is now available in almost all countries around the world. Audible isn’t available on Sonos in Italy or Japan at this time. Audible ho...

Resolved - Sirius XM not starting using Alexa
Answered

This morning when I try to play Sirius XM on my one I get message from Alexa that it is not supported on this device/ Does Sonos no longer play Sirius XM?

Badges

View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings