If This Then Sonos

Show first post

54 replies

I`m struggling to understand the way to create the siri shortcut or the shortcut app. using the url from the webhook.
Ryan S wrote:

... The Play Stream is designed for use with longer content, such as internet radio...

Where can I find some documentation on the "play stream" applet? I've spent a little over 2 hours putting URL variations in the URL field (streaming news, spotify web playlist, podcast link, specific podcast episode link, and so on), and I'm starting to conclude that there's either a bug or there just weren't any UX folks available when that feature shipped. I've looked all over the internet for some documentation. Does it exist?
lmowers wrote:

Ryan S wrote:

... The Play Stream is designed for use with longer content, such as internet radio...

Where can I find some documentation on the "play stream" applet? I've spent a little over 2 hours putting URL variations in the URL field (streaming news, spotify web playlist, podcast link, specific podcast episode link, and so on), and I'm starting to conclude that there's either a bug or there just weren't any UX folks available when that feature shipped. I've looked all over the internet for some documentation. Does it exist?

You need to ask IFTTT.

https://help.ifttt.com/hc/en-us
i miss the option for shuffle function the most

• :D
    • :?
    • :cool:
    • :S
    • :(
    • :@
    • :$
    • :8
    • :)
    • :P
    • ;)

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings