HAPPY NEW YEAR

• 31 December 2015
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15
  • Headliner I
  • 1032 replies
Some have already celebrated the coming of 2016 and some of us are just awaking to the last day of the year, I as a SONOS customer and community member I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone at SONOS (USA and Europe) and all SONOS customers a HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Let's all hope SONOS continue to lead the market and bring out that snow-white playbar, battery powered play one and all the other requests we as customers crave 😃

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

HAPPY NEW YEAR DAVE
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Happy New Year everyone!
Badge +3
Happy New Year everyone!

This was a big year for the Sonos Community, it's hard to believe it was only August when we moved to this new platform and combined the forums and ask.sonos.com into one, unified destination for all things Sonos. We're all incredibly grateful for help along the way, and excited for what's in store in 2016.

We can't thank everyone enough for making this place what it is today.

Best,
John
HAPPY NEW YEAR! I am a new SONOS customer, and not much for posting things, but this audio system is amazing. May 2016 bring more happiness, less evil, and unity through music to all around the world.