Exciting Partnerships in the Queue

• 3 October 2017
  • 82 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

82 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11
Hi, how do you know this?

Read the 5th post in the thread. Ryan specifically said so.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
audible officially available now https://en.community.sonos.com/announcements-228985/audible-on-sonos-6804502
Any plans for supporting MLB Game Day audio on Sonos. If not, can I return my 9 Sonos products?
MLB has already stated that they were the ones who completely overhauled their steaming services, and they are experiencing a backlog testing devices that must be certified for using the new streaming methods. This includes Sonos. So talking to them is probably your best bet.
Sonos products featured MLB audio as a major feature in the in-store display, which prompted me to buy Sonos,

Sonos website still states that MLB audio is a feature of Sonos speakers.

This is 100% on Sonos. It's their product. Their issue to resolve.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
No one knows why mlb did this, ask them. Sonos didn’t change anything
Sonos products featured MLB audio as a major feature in the in-store display, which prompted me to buy Sonos,

Sonos website still states that MLB audio is a feature of Sonos speakers.

This is 100% on Sonos. It's their product. Their issue to resolve.

Uhhhhh, if you read the post above, Sonos already has resolved it. MLB just hasnt't gotten around to testing their resolution. Should Sonos storm the halls of MLB headquarters and force them to test it at gunpoint?