Available Today in US: All-New PLAY:5

• 20 November 2015
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +26
  • Community Manager
  • 11197 replies
The day has come and the all-new PLAY:5 is now available for purchase for the US in stores and on our shop page. We’ll be shipping across the world soon, available globally on the 25th.

Read more about the new PLAY:5 or place your orders here: http://www.sonos.com/shop/play5

We can’t wait to hear what you think of our best sounding speaker to date.

Get to know more about the new PLAY:5 here with the making of:

Want to know even more? Take a look at our blog on the design and engineering.

Share your favorite new speaker test tracks here.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1
I'd planned to write a review today after receiving two new Play:5's but for now I really don't want to write here but just continu listening. They replaced my old Play:5's but for now all I can say is 😮
Not buying another piece of this gear until they make Apple music available. Ridiculous that its not supported yet. Fastest growing service and its not available? Who was asleep at the wheel on this? How is it that this caught Sonos by surprise?
Userlevel 4
Badge +9
Really? Apple Music has only been available for 4 months. You must think that adding a service is like flipping a switch where it actually takes the two companies to cooperate to make it available. It was Apples intention to keep the service closed to 3rd party developers and yet they were the first to announce that it will be available on Sonos by the end of the year, so you really think that Sonos was caught by surprise? Have a little patience...
Not buying another piece of this gear until they make Apple music available. Ridiculous that its not supported yet. Fastest growing service and its not available? Who was asleep at the wheel on this? How is it that this caught Sonos by surprise?

In what way were they caught by surprise when they're the ONLY company to announce support for it?