Answered

XM Radio and Alexa

Controlling my XM Radio with Alexa...
icon

Best answer by jgatie 17 October 2017, 14:37

Sorry, I forgot to explain. I have my XM Radio dock connected to a SONOS Connect as a line in. Will Alexa control devices such as these?

No. There is no way to control a line-in connected device, unless that device is Alexa capable. You can control SiriusXM via an internet streaming account, and that would be cheaper per month than the dock connected to the line-in and far more integrated.
View original

2 replies

Sorry, I forgot to explain. I have my XM Radio dock connected to a SONOS Connect as a line in. Will Alexa control devices such as these?

No. There is no way to control a line-in connected device, unless that device is Alexa capable. You can control SiriusXM via an internet streaming account, and that would be cheaper per month than the dock connected to the line-in and far more integrated.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings